GAUDI PRIVATE TOUR
Explore the secret wonders of Catalan Art Nouveau.
Take a trip through late 19th/early 20th century upmarket Barcelona, to see the life and works of Catalunya’s architectural genius Antoni Gaudí and his contemporaries. Discover the social, cultural and political forces that literally shaped the physical appearances of these stunning buildings, from the houses of surgeons, industrialists and chocolatiers through to the masterpiece La Sagrada Familia.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Gaudi Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
ARE YOU A COMPANY OR A SCHOOL?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for large groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Payment does not include metro ticket or other means of transport of your choice to reach La Sagrada Familia.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gaudi Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.