GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF LAS RAMBLAS
Let’s enjoy a less crowded Barcelona for a tour of Las Ramblas, the most famous avenue of the city, full of amazing stories and beautiful views.
La Rambla, or Las Ramblas, is much more than one of the most celebrated and visited streets in the world. A walk down this avenue is a voyage into the soul of Barcelona and the history of the city and the lives of its people in all ages.
In this tour we’ll stroll from Plaza Catalunya to Columbus Monument, telling forgotten stories and showing the most surprising details, some of them hidden to the common tourist.
We will explore its history and evolution since the Middle Ages with its walls and convents until the golden age of modernism, when it became a fancy street of theatres, cafés and cabarets. We will talk about both traumatic and joyful events and about all the people of every social class and age that have strolled down here for centuries.
TIME: Every Thursday at 4:30pm
DURATION: Around 2 hours.
Plaza Catalunya – Center of the square.
Metro Station: Catalunya.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
History, architecture, curiosities, Barcelona with few tourists.
PLACES WE VISIT
- Fuente de Canaletas
- Mercado de la Boquería
- Palau de la Virreina
- Teatre del Liceu
- Teatre Principal
- Monumento a Colón
- Mosaico de Miró
- And much more!
At the end of the Ramblas Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Raval (2 min)
- Plaza Real (5 min)
- Museo del Erotismo (5 min)
- Barceloneta (10 min)
- Barrio Gótico (5 min)
BE LOCAL TOURS – IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- BOOKING POLICY. Booking is necessary, due to our Small Group Philosophy the limit of participants. We don’t accept more than 9 people to guarantee safety, quality and sustainability for the local community. Only booking online guarantees a place in the tour. It is possible to book up to 4 hours before the beginning of the tour. If you can’t book and you need support or info get in touch with us.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS. Pay is available online for guaranteed spots and in cash at the beginning of the tour. Cash payments will be higher than online payments and will be available only if there are available spots, according to availability.
- COVID-19 MEASURES In order to guarantee the safety of the customers and the guides during the Covid19 epidemic, safety measures will be adopted following the spanish law: social distancing between people that don’t live together, obligatory masks, no contact with the guide or other participants, no distribution of documents or flyers. Be Local Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual or group that will not comply with these rules.
- CANCELLATION POLICY AND REIMBURSEMENT. Full price of the paid tour will be reimbursed in case the customer cancels at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of the tour. After this time, no reimbursement will be guaranteed.
- SCHEDULED TIME AND INCONVENIENTS. We suggest to arrive at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour to be able to meet the guide and check in. In case of delay it is possible to get in touch with us to see if you can join but we can’t guarantee your spot and no reimbursement will be given. If the number of participants doesn’t reach a minimum of 3 people, Be Local Tours can decide to cancel the tour. In this case we will let you know before the start and we will give you back the full amount of your ticket.
- IMPORTANT. This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people, please contact us for a personalised private tour.
- This tour is available in other languages as well as a private tour, get in touch with us to check availability for a private tour in your language.