A WALK IN LAS RAMBLAS
Let’s enjoy a less crowded Barcelona for a tour of Las Ramblas, the most famous avenue of the city, full of amazing stories and beautiful views.
La Rambla, or Las Ramblas, is much more than one of the most celebrated and visited streets in the world. A walk down this avenue is a voyage into the soul of Barcelona and the history of the city and the lives of its people in all ages.
In this tour we’ll stroll from Plaza Catalunya to Columbus Monument, telling forgotten stories and showing the most surprising details, some of them hidden to the common tourist.
We will explore its history and evolution since the Middle Ages with its walls and convents until the golden age of modernism, when it became a fancy street of theatres, cafés and cabarets. We will talk about both traumatic and joyful events and about all the people of every social class and age that have strolled down here for centuries.
BOOK NOW, IT’S EASY!
Booking online is available until 6 hours before scheduled time of tour. Still want to join? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, better and quicker, send a WhatsApp at +34 625 953 912.
TIME: Every Thursday at 7 pm
DURATION: Around 2 hours.
Plaza Catalunya – Center of the square.
Metro Station: Catalunya.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
History, architecture, curiosities, Barcelona with few tourists.
PLACES WE VISIT
- Fuente de Canaletas
- Mercado de la Boquería
- Palau de la Virreina
- Teatre del Liceu
- Teatre Principal
- Monumento a Colón
- Mosaico de Miró
- And much more!
At the end of the Ramblas Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Raval (2 min)
- Plaza Real (5 min)
- Museo del Erotismo (5 min)
- Barceloneta (10 min)
- Barrio Gótico (5 min)
BE LOCAL TOURS – IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Following our Small Group Philosophy we limit the number of people on each tour group to a maximum of 12 participants. If you have not booked, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to get a space on the tour of your choice, or give us a call.
- COVID-19 MEASURES. In order to guarantee the safety of our customers we will take all the necessary precautions: at least 2 metres of distance between each participant (unless family or friends), obligation to wear a mask, no contact during payment and no handling of printed documents. Feel free to ask a mask to your guide if you don’t have one.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you decide to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the scheduled time, we will give you back the full payment.
- This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people you can enjoy this tour as a private tour by clicking here.
- This Walking Tour is in English. If you want this tour as a Free Walking Tour in Spanish click here. This tour is also available in different languages, contact us for a private tour in your language.
- Finishing at around 19:00 pm the tour is ideal to then head off in search of the other wonderful things to do and see by night in the city centre and its surroundings. Check our Closest Places box window to see what’s on offer or feel free to ask your guide.