LGBTQ+ WALKING TOUR
On occasion of the Pride 2020, we have prepared a very special tour dedicated to the history of Barcelona and its LGBT community. A unique chance to enjoy the streets, learn and have some fun!
This a tour 100% devoted to gender, sexuality, identity, pride and freedom. All things that have found a very welcoming environment in Barcelona since a long time ago.
Walking through the old center of the city, we will find out together why Barcelona is one of the most globally celebrated places for the LGBTQI+ community. We will talk about the terrible crimes that have been committed against them that have tragically marked history, about the first group of transexuals that met in the Barrio Chino (Chinatown) and their crazy and provocative actions. We will visit places where you can find hidden details about sexuality in magical corners of our city.
So get ready! Bring your most comfortable shoes, as we will walk around 3 km and a half. The tour starts at the Ciutadella Park at Glorieta de la Transexual Sonia and finishes in the Barrio Chino (next to las Ramblas). We’re waiting for you!
BOOK NOW, IT’S EASY!
Booking online is available until 6 hours before scheduled time of tour. Still want to join? E-mail us at email@example.com or, better and quicker, send a WhatsApp at +34 625 953 912.
TIME: Every Friday at 7 pm
DURATION: Around 2 hours.
Park de la Ciutadella –”Glorieta de la Transexual Sonia”
Metro Station: Arco del Triunfo
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Visit Barcelona without many tourists, tolerance, social and human history of Barcelona, surprise you with details you did not known.
PLACES WE VISIT
- Glorieta de la Transexual Sonia
- Lateral Catedral de Barcelona
- El Beso de Fontcubert
- Fuente Santa Ana
- Plaza de San Felip Neri
- Barrio chino
- Y mucho más!
At the end of the LGBT Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Raval (2 min)
- Plaza Real (5 min)
- Museo del Erotismo (5 min)
- Barceloneta (10 min)
- Barrio Gótico (5 min)
BE LOCAL TOURS – IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Following our Small Group Philosophy we limit the number of people on each tour group to a maximum of 12 participants. If you have not booked, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to get a space on the tour of your choice, or give us a call.
- COVID-19 MEASURES. In order to guarantee the safety of our customers we will take all the necessary precautions: at least 2 metres of distance between each participant (unless family or friends), obligation to wear a mask, no contact during payment and no handling of printed documents. Feel free to ask a mask to your guide if you don’t have one.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you decide to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the scheduled time, we will give you back the full payment.
- This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people you can enjoy this tour as a private tour by clicking here.
- This Walking Tour is in English. If you want this tour as a Free Walking Tour in Spanish click here. This tour is also available in different languages, contact us for a private tour in your language.
- Finishing at around 19:00 pm the tour is ideal to then head off in search of the other wonderful things to do and see by night in the city centre and its surroundings. Check our Closest Places box window to see what’s on offer or feel free to ask your guide.