GRÁCIA VILLAGE – FREE TOUR
A relaxed walk for this Gracia neighbourhood tour. Discover one of Barcelona’s hidden gems.
Come and wander with us through the charming neighbourhood of Gracia. This hidden gem of sleepy, tree-lined streets and plazas houses artists galleries, local artisanal shops, restaurants from ethnic cuisine to the local Spanish that have established its reputation as one of the most enchanting areas of Barcelona.
Yet, on our Gracia neighbourhood tour you’ll not only see the bio markets, great bars offering live music but also see a lesser known picture of revolutions, insurrections, the birthplace of the local music style: Rumba Catalana and also the monk who could be in two places at once. A wonderful way to get to explore a lesser known area of the city and authentic local Catalan culture.
TIME: Every Saturday at 4 pm
DURATION: Around 2 hours.
Main Entrance of Hotel Casa Fuster – Passeig De Gràcia 132.
Metro Station: Diagonal.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrela!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Arts and Crafts, Afternoon Strolls, away from the hustle and bustle!
PLACES WE VISIT
- Plaça del Raspall
- Plaça Villa de Gracia
- Plaza de la Revolución de 1868
- Anti-bomb shelter from the Civil War
- Calle Verdi
- Casa Vicens – Antoni Gaudí
At the end of the Grácia Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Park Guell (15 mins)
- Sagrada Familia (15 mins)
- Recinte Modernista – Hospital de Sant Pau (15 mins)
- Bunkers del Carmel (10 mins)
- La Pedrera (10 mins)
BE LOCAL TOURS – IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- COVID-19 MEASURES In order to guarantee the safety of the customers and the guides during the Covid19 epidemic, safety measures will be adopted following the spanish law: social distancing between people that don’t live together, obligatory masks, no contact with the guide or other participants, no distribution of documents or flyers. Be Local Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual or group that will not comply with these rules.
- You don’t have to reserve, but following our Small Group Philosophy we limit the number of people on each tour group to a maximum of 9 participants. If you have not booked, please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time so we can try to find you a spot on the tour of your choice. Or get in touch with us!
- This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people you can enjoy this tour as a private tour by clicking here.
- The Gothic Quarter Tour Free Walking Tour is in English. If you want this tour as a Free Walking Tour in Spanish click here. This tour is also available in different languages, contact us for a private tour in your language.
- Finishing at around 1 pm the tour is ideal to then head off in search of the other wonderful things to do and see in the Gothic Quarter and its surroundings. Don’t forget to ask your guide more info at the end of the Gothic Quarter Tour.
- In case the number of participants is less than 3, the tour may be cancelled.