A WALK IN GRÁCIA TOUR
A nice and relaxed walking tour through one of Barcelona’s hidden gems.
Come and wander with us through the charming neighbourhood of Gracia. This hidden gem of sleepy, tree-lined streets and plazas houses artists galleries, local artisanal shops, restaurants from ethnic cuisine to the local Spanish that have established its reputation as one of the most enchanting areas of Barcelona.
Yet, on our Gracia Tour you’ll not only see the bio markets, great bars offering live music but also see a lesser known picture of revolutions, insurrections, the birthplace of the local music style: Rumba Catalana and also the monk who could be in two places at once. A wonderful way to get to explore a lesser known area of the city and authentic local Catalan culture.
BOOK NOW, IT’S EASY!
Booking online is available until 6 hours before scheduled time of tour. Still want to join? E-mail us at email@example.com or, better and faster, send a WhatsApp at +34 625 953 912.
TIME: Every Monday at 19:00
DURATION: Around 2 hours.
Main Entrance of Hotel Casa Fuster – Passeig De Gràcia 132.
Metro Station: Diagonal.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Arts and Crafts, Afternoon Strolls, away from the hustle and bustle!
PLACES WE VISIT
- Plaça del Raspall
- Plaça Villa de Gracia
- Plaza de la Revolución de 1868
- Anti-bomb shelter from the Civil War
- Calle Verdi
- Casa Vicens – Antoni Gaudí
At the end of the Grácia Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Park Guell (15 mins)
- Sagrada Familia (15 mins)
- Recinte Modernista – Hospital de Sant Pau (15 mins)
- Bunkers del Carmel (10 mins)
- La Pedrera (10 mins)
BE LOCAL TOURS – IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Following our Small Group Philosophy we limit the number of people on each tour group to a maximum of 12 participants. If you have not booked, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to get a space on the tour of your choice, or give us a call.
- COVID-19 MEASURES. In order to guarantee the safety of our customers we will take all the necessary precautions: at least 2 metres of distance between each participant (unless family or friends), obligation to wear a mask, no contact during payment and no handling of printed documents. Feel free to ask a mask to your guide if you don’t have one.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you decide to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the scheduled time, we will give you back the full payment.
- This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people you can enjoy this tour as a private tour by clicking here.
- This Walking Tour is in English. If you want this tour as a Free Walking Tour in Spanish click here. This tour is also available in different languages, contact us for a private tour in your language.
- Finishing at around 19:00 pm the tour is ideal to then head off in search of the other wonderful things to do and see by night in Grácia District and its surroundings. Check our Closest Places box window to see what’s on offer or feel free to ask your guide.