A WALK IN GRÁCIA TOUR
A relaxed walk for this Gracia neighbourhood tour. Discover one of Barcelona’s hidden gems.
Come and wander with us through the charming neighbourhood of Gracia. This hidden gem of sleepy, tree-lined streets and plazas houses artists galleries, local artisanal shops, restaurants from ethnic cuisine to the local Spanish that have established its reputation as one of the most enchanting areas of Barcelona.
Yet, on our Gracia neighbourhood tour you’ll not only see the bio markets, great bars offering live music but also see a lesser known picture of revolutions, insurrections, the birthplace of the local music style: Rumba Catalana and also the monk who could be in two places at once. A wonderful way to get to explore a lesser known area of the city and authentic local Catalan culture.
TIME: Every Monday at 4:30pm
DURATION: Around 2 hours.
Main Entrance of Hotel Casa Fuster – Passeig De Gràcia 132.
Metro Station: Diagonal.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrela!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Arts and Crafts, Afternoon Strolls, away from the hustle and bustle!
PLACES WE VISIT
- Plaça del Raspall
- Plaça Villa de Gracia
- Plaza de la Revolución de 1868
- Anti-bomb shelter from the Civil War
- Calle Verdi
- Casa Vicens – Antoni Gaudí
At the end of the Grácia Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Park Guell (15 mins)
- Sagrada Familia (15 mins)
- Recinte Modernista – Hospital de Sant Pau (15 mins)
- Bunkers del Carmel (10 mins)
- La Pedrera (10 mins)
BE LOCAL TOURS – IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- BOOKING POLICY. Booking is necessary, due to our Small Group Philosophy the limit of participants. We don’t accept more than 9 people to guarantee safety, quality and sustainability for the local community. Only booking online guarantees a place in the tour. It is possible to book up to 4 hours before the beginning of the tour. If you can’t book and you need support or info get in touch with us.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS. Pay is available online for guaranteed spots and in cash at the beginning of the tour. Cash payments will be higher than online payments and will be available only if there are available spots, according to availability.
- COVID-19 MEASURES In order to guarantee the safety of the customers and the guides during the Covid19 epidemic, safety measures will be adopted following the spanish law: social distancing between people that don’t live together, obligatory masks, no contact with the guide or other participants, no distribution of documents or flyers. Be Local Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual or group that will not comply with these rules.
- CANCELLATION POLICY AND REIMBURSEMENT. Full price of the paid tour will be reimbursed in case the customer cancels at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of the tour. After this time, no reimbursement will be guaranteed.
- SCHEDULED TIME AND INCONVENIENTS. We suggest to arrive at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour to be able to meet the guide and check in. In case of delay it is possible to get in touch with us to see if you can join but we can’t guarantee your spot and no reimbursement will be given. If the number of participants doesn’t reach a minimum of 3 people, Be Local Tours can decide to cancel the tour. In this case we will let you know before the start and we will give you back the full amount of your ticket.
- IMPORTANT. This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people, please contact us for a personalised private tour.
- This tour is available in other languages as well as a private tour, get in touch with us to check availability for a private tour in your language.