BARCELONA BY NIGHT WALKING TOUR
Join this walking tour by night to enjoy the dirty and crazy history of fun in Barcelona and see a different side of Barcelona.
Prepare to experience the “dark” side of Barcelona in this night tour: a city of sex, drugs and absinthe and an iconic destination for travellers looking for fun since the 19th Century.
Follow us to famous and lesser known corners of Barrio Gótico and Raval districts to find out the historical bars where Hemingway used to drink, the location of Picasso’s favourite brothel and the story of the first gay pride in history!
Meanwhile listen to the amazing stories of famous thieves, drug-dealers and anarchists that forged the legend of “Barrio Chino” (Chinatown), one of the craziest and most surprising downtown areas in Europe.
The Barcelona Nocturna Free Walking Tour is organised in partnership with Barcelona Other Eyes Routes.
TIME: Everyday Saturday at 9 pm.
DURATION: Tour takes around 2 hours.
Pla de la Seu – In front of the Cathedral’s main gate.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Weird and Bizarre Stories, Absinthe Bars, Mysterious and Unknown Places, Walking Around the City by Night.
PLACES WE VISIT
- Els 4 Gats Restaurant
- Old “Barrio Chino” District
- Liceu Theatre
- Plaça Reial
- Carrer Escudellers
- And much more!
- Plaça George Orwell
- “Los Caracoles” Bar
- Las Ramblas
- Carrer Nou de la Rambla
- Carrer de Perot lo Lladre
At the end of the Nightlife Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Rambla del Raval for a cold beer (5 mins)
- Tres Chimeneas to see some street art (5 mins)
- Las Ramblas (5 mins)
- Apolo Disco for concerts and dancing (5 mins)
- Carrer De Blai for delicious “pintxos” tapas (5 mins)
BE LOCAL – INFO & TIPS
- Following our Small Group Philosophy we limit the number of people on each tour group to a maximum of 12 participants. If you have not booked, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to get a space on the tour of your choice, or give us a call.
- COVID-19 MEASURES. In order to guarantee the safety of our customers we will take all the necessary precautions: at least 2 metres of distance between each participant (unless family or friends), obligation to wear a mask, no contact during payment and no handling of printed documents. Feel free to ask a mask to your guide if you don’t have one.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you decide to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the scheduled time, we will give you back the full payment.
- Because of its “unusual” content, we do not recommend this tour to children under 14.
- This tour can be booked by a maximum of 8 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people you can enjoy this tour as a private tour by clicking here.
- The Barcelona Nightlife Tour is in English. If you want this tour as a Free Walking Tour in Spanish click here. This tour is also available in different languages, contact us for a private tour in your language.
- Finishing at around 11 pm the tour is ideal to then explore the crazy nightlife of Raval neighbourhood and its surroundings. Check our Closest Places box window to see what’s on offer. If you plan to go to have a drink, you’re in the right place!