BARCELONA BY NIGHT WALKING TOUR
Join this walking tour by night to enjoy the dirty and crazy history of fun in Barcelona and see a different side of Barcelona.
Prepare to experience the “dark” side of Barcelona in this night tour: a city of sex, drugs and absinthe and an iconic destination for travellers looking for fun since the 19th Century.
Follow us to famous and lesser known corners of Barrio Gótico and Raval districts to find out the historical bars where Hemingway used to drink, the location of Picasso’s favourite brothel and the story of the first gay pride in history!
Meanwhile listen to the amazing stories of famous thieves, drug-dealers and anarchists that forged the legend of “Barrio Chino” (Chinatown), one of the craziest and most surprising downtown areas in Europe.
The Barcelona Nocturna Free Walking Tour is organised in partnership with Barcelona Other Eyes Routes.
TIME: Everyday Friday at 7:30pm.
DURATION: Tour takes around 2 hours.
Pla de la Seu – In front of the Cathedral’s main gate.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Weird and Bizarre Stories, Absinthe Bars, Mysterious and Unknown Places, Walking Around the City by Night.
PLACES WE VISIT
- Els 4 Gats Restaurant
- Old “Barrio Chino” District
- Liceu Theatre
- Plaça Reial
- Carrer Escudellers
- And much more!
- Plaça George Orwell
- “Los Caracoles” Bar
- Las Ramblas
- Carrer Nou de la Rambla
- Carrer de Perot lo Lladre
At the end of the Nightlife Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Rambla del Raval for a cold beer (5 mins)
- Tres Chimeneas to see some street art (5 mins)
- Las Ramblas (5 mins)
- Apolo Disco for concerts and dancing (5 mins)
- Carrer De Blai for delicious “pintxos” tapas (5 mins)
BE LOCAL – INFO & TIPS
- BOOKING POLICY. Booking is necessary, due to our Small Group Philosophy the limit of participants. We don’t accept more than 9 people to guarantee safety, quality and sustainability for the local community. Only booking online guarantees a place in the tour. It is possible to book up to 4 hours before the beginning of the tour. If you can’t book and you need support or info get in touch with us.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS. Pay is available online for guaranteed spots and in cash at the beginning of the tour. Cash payments will be higher than online payments and will be available only if there are available spots, according to availability.
- COVID-19 MEASURES In order to guarantee the safety of the customers and the guides during the Covid19 epidemic, safety measures will be adopted following the spanish law: social distancing between people that don’t live together, obligatory masks, no contact with the guide or other participants, no distribution of documents or flyers. Be Local Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual or group that will not comply with these rules.
- CANCELLATION POLICY AND REIMBURSEMENT. Full price of the paid tour will be reimbursed in case the customer cancels at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of the tour. After this time, no reimbursement will be guaranteed.
- SCHEDULED TIME AND INCONVENIENTS. We suggest to arrive at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour to be able to meet the guide and check in. In case of delay it is possible to get in touch with us to see if you can join but we can’t guarantee your spot and no reimbursement will be given. If the number of participants doesn’t reach a minimum of 3 people, Be Local Tours can decide to cancel the tour. In this case we will let you know before the start and we will give you back the full amount of your ticket.
- IMPORTANT. This tour can be booked by a maximum of 7 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people, please contact us for a personalised private tour.
- This tour is available in other languages as well as a private tour, get in touch with us to check availability for a private tour in your language.