RAVAL UNDERGROUND PRIVATE TOUR
A trip to the crazy and alternative side of Barcelona.
Graffiti, skate parks and multicultural diversity define the most alternative area of Barcelona, the Raval neighbourhood. Incredible street art works, small cultural centers, music, poetry, theater and much more. During this tour you will understand the controversial history of the district, that was once one of the most densely populated industrial urban areas in Europe, home of famous night scene of Barrio Chino, Barcelona’s chinatown, with its provocative cafes, smoky dancing halls and red light pleasures for all social classes.
You will also explore the world-famous visual graffiti from Keith Haring, Konair, Invader, Xupet Negre and many other artists from all over the world that have filled every corner of the Raval with underground talent, turning the place into an open, ever-changing, air museum.
Still regarded as a complicated and turbulent area, today the Raval is still a unique mix of cultural avant-garde, poor and decaying houses, ancient absinthe bars and even old medieval churches, that makes it a unique place that you will never forget and teaches us the real history of Barcelona, as seen by the less fortunate inhabitants.
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Underground Life, Alternative Art, Urban Style, Ethnic Food.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Raval Underground Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
ARE YOU A COMPANY OR A SCHOOL?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for large groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Raval Underground Private tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.