MONTJUIC MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOUR
Take a walk down Montjuic Mountain in this unique tour. Explore a fascinating area with a 18th century castle, the wonderful moorish-style gardens, forgotten remnants of old huts of the gipsy community and many more surprising stories and places to discover.
Montjuic is the oldest settlement near Barcelona, where the Iberians founded the primitive city of Bárkeno or Laie, still under a cloak of mystery. The Romans dedicated it to Jupiter and the Jews built their cemetery there for their eternal rest.
In this tour of Montjuic you’ll hear about the great castle at the top, where battles, pirate attacks, wars, murdered presidents, prison have taken place during history. Today the surrounding areas are widely used by locals to practice sport, take relaxing walks, join open air cinemas and organize picnics in the gardens set up for the exhibition of 1929 and the great buildings of the Olympics of 1992.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Montjuic Mountain Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
ARE YOU A COMPANY OR A SCHOOL?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for very large groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gothic Quarter Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.