MONTJUIC MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOUR
Montjuich, located in the city, a natural lighthouse and a watchtower that since time immemorial have contemplated the arrival of all the cities that resided under their protection.
The Iberians founded the primitive Bárkeno or Laie, which is still under a cloak of mysteries. The Romans dedicated to Jupiter and the Jews built their cemetery there for eternal rest. A castle where great battles, pirate attacks, wars, murdered presidents, prison and more have been fought, is now widely used by locals to practice sports, tours, cinemas and picnics in their lush gardens set up for the exhibition. 1929 and the Great Olympics of 1992.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Montjuic Mountain Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
ARE YOU A COMPANY OR A SCHOOL?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for very large groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gothic Quarter Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.