GRACIA VILLAGE TOUR & MOSAIC WORKSHOP
Take a stroll through Barcelona’s hidden gem and discover your artistic talents.
Wander through the neighbourhood of Gracia, a hidden jewel of sleepy, tree-lined streets and plazas. Past the local artisanal shops and bio markets you’ll also find a lesser known picture of revolutions, insurrections and the birthplace of the local music style: Rumba Catalana. View the artist galleries then show off your own design skills learning Gaudí’s “Trencadís” mosaic technique with renowned local artist Livia Garreta at her cozy studio in the heart of the village. A unique souvenir from a unique tour.
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Arts and Crafts, Afternoon Strolls, away from the hustle and bustle!
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Gracia Private Tour Mosaic Workshop. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
MORE THAN 16 PEOPLE?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for larger groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- The Gracia Private Tour Mosaic Workshop is for a minimum of 4 people. If you’re less than 4 get in touch with us.
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gracia Private Tour Mosaic Workshop with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.