BARCELONA BY NIGHT PRIVATE TOUR
A night walk to know the dirty and crazy history of fun in Barcelona.
Prepare to experience a very different Barcelona in this night tour: a city of sex, drugs and absinthe. From the roman age to the XX century, get to know the most incredible stories about how the people of Barcelona enjoyed themselves after sunset.
We’ll show you the convent where a miraculous gender change took place in the Middle Ages, the dirty bars and brothels where the American sailors had fun in the 50s, the narrow alleys where legendary thieves and “bandoleros” scared the entire city.
Hear the unbelievable stories of illustrious guests like Giacomo Casanova, Ava Gardner, Pablo Picasso and Buffalo Bill. What were their favourite drinks and drugs, the music they listened to, the bars where they partied? Join us know how the legend of the craziest party city in Europe was forged.
This tour is organised in partnership with Barcelona Other Eyes Routes.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Barcelona Nightlife Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
ARE YOU A COMPANY OR A SCHOOL?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for larger groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Because of its “unusual” content, we do not recommend this tour to children under 14.
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gothic Quarter Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.