BARCELONA BY NIGHT FREE WALKING TOUR
The Barcelona by Night Tour is a walk after sunset to know the dirty and crazy history of fun in Barcelona.
Prepare to experience the “dark” side of Barcelona: a city of sex, drugs and absinthe and an iconic destination for travellers looking for fun since the 19th Century. Follow us to famous and lesser known corners of Barrio Gótico and Raval districts to find out the historical bars where Hemingway used to drink, the location of Picasso’s favourite brothel and the story of the first gay pride in history! Meanwhile listen to the amazing stories of famous thieves, drug-dealers and anarchists that forged the legend of “Barrio Chino” (Chinatown), one of the craziest and most surprising downtown areas in Europe.
This Barcelona Nightlife Free Walking Tour is organised in partnership with Barcelona Other Eyes Routes.
BOOK NOW FOR FREE
TIME: Everyday Friday at 21:00 pm.
DURATION: Tour takes around 2 hours.
Pla de la Seu – In front of the Cathedral’s main gate.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Weird and Bizarre Stories, Absinthe Bars, Mysterious and Unknown Places, Walking Around the City by Night.
BARCELONA NIGHTLIFE FREE WALKING TOUR
MOMENTS TO REMEMBER
PLACES WE VISIT
- Els 4 Gats Restaurant
- Old “Barrio Chino” District
- Liceu Theatre
- Plaça Reial
- Carrer Escudellers
- And much more!
- Plaça George Orwell
- “Los Caracoles” Bar
- Las Ramblas
- Carrer Nou de la Rambla
- Carrer de Perot lo Lladre
At the end of the Nightlife Tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Rambla del Raval for a cold beer (5 mins)
- Tres Chimeneas to see some street art (5 mins)
- Las Ramblas (5 mins)
- Apolo Disco for concerts and dancing (5 mins)
- Carrer De Blai for delicious “pintxos” tapas (5 mins)
BE LOCAL – INFO & TIPS
- You don’t have to reserve, but following our Small Group Philosophy we limit the number of of people on each tour to a maximum of 16 participants. If you have not booked, we suggest arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to allow you to get a space on the tour of your choice.
- Because of its “unusual” content, we do not recommend this tour to children under 14.
- This tour can be booked by a maximum of 8 people. If you are a group of 8 or more people you can enjoy this tour as a private tour by clicking here.
- The Barcelona Nightlife Tour is in English. If you want this tour as a Free Walking Tour in Spanish click here. This tour is also available in different languages, contact us for a private tour in your language.
- Finishing at around 11:00 pm the tour is ideal to then head off in search of the other wonderful things to do and see in Raval neighbourhood and its surroundings. Check our Closest Places box window to see what’s on offer. If you plan to go to have a drink or eat some tapas, you’re in the right place!